Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES – (one (1) Healthcare Facility and one (1) Non-Healthcare Facility)
- A trip for two (2) to New York, NY, Orlando, FL, Las Vegas, NV, or Nashville, TN
- Round trip coach-class air transportation for two (2) to selected city
- Three (3) nights occupancy at hotel determined by Sponsor
- Up to $1,500 in spending money*
- A $2,125 Tax Stipend Check
- A $4,950 Check
- A $2,125 Tax Stipend Check
TWO (2) NOMINATOR PRIZES – (one (1) Healthcare Facility and one (1) Non-Healthcare Facility)
*Spending money amount depends on destination selected. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- A home technologies prize package
- Q. How do I enter the contest?
- A. First, register with your info as prompted.
Next, provide your nominee’s information, including name, email address, name and type of facility where they’re employed, etc, as prompted.
Last, choose one method to submit a nomination - Essay OR video. Upload your photo and enter a YouTube video link or fill out the small essay portion and hit SUBMIT!
- Q. How many nominations can I submit?
- A. You may submit one nomination 1/8/19 – 2/20/19.
- Q. How many prizes could I or my nominee win?
- A. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person, unless the entrant nominated himself/herself and thus he/she can receive one (1) Nominator Prize and one (1) Grand Prize.
- Q. How is the winner determined?
- A. Once the contest is over, a panel of qualified judges will score all eligible Submissions received, based on an application of the following criteria:
The entrants who submitted the two (2) highest scoring nominations/submissions (one (1) from the Healthcare Facility category and one (1) from the Non-Healthcare Facility category) and their nominees will be deemed the winners, subject to verification, of the Nominator and Grand prizes.
- How much the nominated Cleaning Professional is dedicated to preventative cleaning / disinfecting year-round to help reduce the spread of infections and illness (25%);
- How much the nominated Cleaning Professional embodies the idea that “clean means everything” (25%);
- The nominated Cleaning Professional’s passion / commitment to the role (25%); and
- How the nominated Cleaning Professional relies on professional cleaning products (including CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® products) (25%)
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the higher score in the “How much the nominated Cleaning Professional is dedicated to preventative cleaning / disinfecting year-round to help reduce the spread of infections and illness” category as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the winner, subject to verification.
- Q. How will I know if I or my nominee is a winner?
- A. The grand prize winners will be notified on or around March 6, 2019. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- Q. I got a message that I've already submitted a nomination, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://www.cloroxprochampionsofclean.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser, then try again.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. Can I change my registration or my nominee’s information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address provided upon registration or provided upon claiming a prize allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.